Clusive™ Summer Reading Challenge
Use Clusive™ for summer reading. Win a $10 Visa gift card.
Capture the fun of independent reading this summer with our new digital reading tool, Clusive™. Clusive offers an engaging, accessible, customizable, and supported reading experience for students age 16 and under, and helps promote skill-building and independence for students who struggle. With a Central Library of diverse content, including full-length public domain books, historical biographies, and articles on hot topics that matter to our learners, choosing what to read is part of the fun.
Available on any device with a web browser and an internet connection, Clusive allows readers to try out different settings and keep their preferences from session to session. That means they can start reading Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland on the family computer and pick up right where they left off the next day at the park using a tablet or phone. They can even upload their own EPUBs to read in Clusive! Whether your student has a summer reading list for school, from your local library, or you’re exploring resources to help make up for lost classroom time caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Clusive is up to the challenge.
And speaking of challenges, we have a challenge for you and your students! All they have to do is create an account and use Clusive for at least 100 minutes between now and August 31, 2021, and they’ll have a chance to enter our Labor Day raffle. Fifteen lucky winners will receive a $10 Visa gift card! How’s that for a small way to encourage some summer reading?
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to all students age 16 or under with an active Clusive account.
- You must have an active Clusive account to become eligible for the raffle. Students under 18 need permission from a parent to create a Clusive account.
- The contest begins on July 8, 2021 at 12:00 am ET and closes on August 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Any students using Clusive for more than 100 minutes of active reading time during this time frame will become eligible to enter their account into the raffle.
- Eligible students will need to fill out a brief entry form in order to enter the raffle. This ensures data privacy and also includes email contact information for a parent or guardian.
- Fifteen (15) winners will be selected on September 7, 2021 and will be notified by email to the parent/guardian. The project’s decision on the winners is final.
- Any winner whose parent/guardian does not consent to receipt of the prize within 48 hours will be removed from the raffle and a new winner drawn from eligible entrants.
- All winners will receive a $10 Visa gift card delivered to the parent/guardian email address provided in the entry form.